What are you looking for in a healthcare design and construction event?
AUDIENCE: A diverse audience that includes healthcare facilities and architects
who are actively engaged and result in quality conversations, better ROI and success.
OPPORTUNITIES: A cost effective, results oriented and efficient use of your time.
EDUCATION: An exhibit floor with feature education areas that encourage attendees to spend more time.
NETWORKING: Networking events inside and outside of the exhibit floor that allow you to spend time with attendees in a variety of settings.
INDUSTRY EXPERTISE: An advisory board who provides industry expertise and leadership.
RESPONSIVE TEAM: An event team that has decades of experience and will respond to your phone call or email right away.
EXPERIENCE: Someone who pays attention to the details because little things matter when creating a different event experience.
HFSE is your answer! And don’t take our word for it.
HFSE brings together a diverse audience which represents the ENTIRE team of key stakeholders responsible for the planning, design, construction, operations and management of healthcare environments.
The largest audience segments come from architectural firms and hospital/healthcare facilities and they are high level decision makers — more than half or 55% are C-Level Executive/Principal/Owner and VP/Director.
Focused on bringing healthcare providers to the event by requiring every case study have a representative from the client on the panel, offering special pricing for employees of healthcare providers and offering sessions for healthcare providers only.
Attendees with big budgets and buying power
- 93% of 2023 attendees were involved with a project within the next 12 months and
- 72% of those projects are valued at $10 Million or more
- 41% of those projects are valued more than $100 Million
- Robust booth packages include web listing, event guide listing, mobile app listing, visibility in online attendee brochure.
- Includes two invitation programs to help you be successful – TOP 25 Invitation Program (invitees receive free 1 day conference passes) and unlimited digital Expo Plus Passes (invitee receives free expo pass).
- Booth packages include 4 expo passes for your team and 1 full conference pass ($1,795 value) so your leadership can attend our highly regarded conference education and spend valuable face time with some of our highest-level attendees.
- Stand out and be seen! Don’t drown in a big ocean of exhibitors or be dwarfed by others like at other shows.
- Robust Design Team Gallery is comprehensive and includes 2 project boards, a 15-minute speaking opportunity, digital project display in high traffic location, email promotion AND includes (2) full conference passes ($3,590 value) and more which makes it a tremendous value.
- Exhibit Hall schedule is set up for a cost effective and efficient use of your time
- Quality face time with attendees in the exhibit hall during the Symposium Party, Networking Lunch and Ice Cream Social plus the Happy Hour.
- You will want to experience the engagement, the emotions, the magic from the inspirational keynotes, the art, the music and the dedicated people. All of this results in in-depth interactions and quality conversations that are meaningful and bring results.
- HFSE is the healthcare event that gives back. Since 2006 we have donated over $200,000 to charities across the country from the generosity of our sponsors and attendees during each year’s raffle.
- The HFSE team is knowledgeable, experienced and eager to help you have the best experience possible. Call us directly, we’ll answer. And it’s easy to find us on-site in purple shirts. We are ready, willing and able to help.
- See what HFSE is all about here!
- World class educational program earning CEU credits includes 60+ conference sessions, 3 inspiring keynote presentations, dynamic interactive pre conference workshops, interactive discussion forums, facility tours
- Exhibit hall feature areas with education that engages attendees with presentations in two Design Solutions Theaters which drives attendees to the exhibit hall.