2023 IMPORTANT DATES
Week of April 17 – Open for Submissions
July 28 – Deadline to Submit
August 16 – Notification of Results
1. Is there a fee to enter?
Yes – the design and individual awards are $205 to enter and the product awards are $305 to enter.
2. What is the deadline to submit?
The 2023 deadline is July 28 11:59 PM PT
3. Once I submit an entry, can I edit it?
Yes you can save an entry in draft and go back and work on it. However you must confirm the entry by July 28 in order for it to be considered by the judges. NO draft entries will be judged.
4. What does URLs mean on the submission form?
Entry Sample URLs are your chance to submit supporting information such as links to articles, photos, project home pages, etc. Some folks even set up a private website to present supporting documentation for this award. Or you can have it all stored on an Shared Drive. You can also upload some documents by only jpg and pdf under 5 MB are accepted.
5. When will we be notified if we won or not?
All entries will be notified on August 16, 2023 whether or not they won. All notification will be by email to the contact on the original entry.
6. When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced during the 2023 Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo in Charlotte, North Carolina.
7. What does the winner receive?
Each winner of the 2023 Symposium Distinction Awards Receives the following:
• A 40×40 board to be displayed at the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo September 19-21, 2023
• A Symposium Distinction Awards Trophy
• A complimentary full conference registration to the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo
• Invitation to the VIP Reception on Tuesday, September 19. This is an opportunity to network with the advisory board, sponsors and other invited guests in a more intimate setting
• Recognition as an award winner during the Awards Ceremony
• Photo with an Awards Judge in front of your display board
• Recognition in the HFSE Event Guide as a Symposium Distinction Award winner
• Recognition as a Symposium Distinction Award winner at your booth or design gallery at HFSE (only applicable if a participant)
• Recognition in the October 2023 Leaflet.
• Feature in Medical Construction & Design Magazine
8. Do I have to be an exhibitor at the Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo to enter a product award?
No you do not need to be an exhibitor. However any exhibitor who wins receives a sign for their booth indicating they are a winner and when the winners are announced, if they are exhibiting their booth number is announced encouraging attendees to go visit them on the expo floor
9. Is there someone I can contact if I have additional questions?
Yes, please contact Jenabeth Ferguson at [email protected] or 203-307-2696.
September 19-21, 2023
Charlotte Convention Center
Charlotte, North Carolina
©2022 JD Events LLC
1300 Post Road, Suite 209
Fairfield, CT 06824