Monday, September 21, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
The 2020 Facility Tour Program will be in announced in May 2020 so please check back for more details.
Monday, September 21, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Advancing the Performance and Design of Healthcare Organizations with Generative Space: Learning from Master Practitioners
Since 2003, innovative, research-based applications of Generative Space to health and healthcare organizations have dramatically improved outcomes, quality, and performance. This participatory workshop will provide foundational learnings and practical take-aways about the concept and methods of Generative Space. Workshop participants will also have the unique opportunity to learn from highly accomplished Generative Space Master Practitioners in small group breakout sessions. Whether you are a beginner to Generative Space, or a seasoned practitioner, this workshop will inspire you, challenge you, and provide you with meaningful and practical take-aways.
For more information about Generative Space, see: www.aplacetoflourish.net
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM Arrival, Registration, and Doors Open
1:00 PM – 1:15 PM Welcome and Introductions
1:15 PM – 1:30 PM Workshop Briefing
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM Advancing the Performance and Design of Healthcare Organizations with Generative Space
2:00 PM – 2:15 PM Break
2:15 PM – 3:00 PM Participants’ Aspirations for Impact and Outcomes
3:00 PM – 3:15 PM Introducing the Master Practitioners
3:15 PM – 3:30 PM Refreshment Break
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM Small Group Sessions with Master Practitioners
5:00 PM – 5:30 PM Participants’ Practical Take-Aways to Advance the Performance and Design of Healthcare Organizations
5:30 PM – 5:45 PM Break
5:45 PM – 6:00 PM Participants’ Concluding Comments
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Completion Celebration and Networking Reception
1. Examine the wide variety of health, safety, and welfare benefits that Generative Space can bring to the complete spectrum of stakeholders engaged in a specific healthcare organization and its design projects.
2. Explore how the application of Generative Space can improve all aspects of: (a) healthcare organizational strategy, operations, and performance; as well as (b) design and architectural practice – ranging from practice management, to programming and analysis, to project planning and design, to construction contract administration and post-occupancy analysis.
3. Discuss how to become an active agent of change to make both systemic and sustainable improvements in the impact and performance of healthcare organizations.
4. Develop, explain, and discuss a personal action plan to advance health and healthcare.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 | 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Join us for breakfast as the Symposium Distinction Awards, Founder's Award and The Generative Space Award are presented. You can learn more about the Symposium Distinction Awards and submit an entry here. You can find out more information on the Generative Space Award here.
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 | 10:45 AM - 3:00 PM
Design Solutions Theater
Our design team galleries come alive in these 15 minute sessions where you hear about the projects featured. NEW this year there will be 2 design solutions theater so double the chance to hear about the latest projects in this exciting format!
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 | 11:00 AM - 2:45 PM
Hook an expert and we’ll help you tackle your problems!
More details on this exciting feature will be available in May 2020.
* Events open to all Symposium conference attendees, NOAH attendees, speakers & press members.