Tuesday, September 27, 2022 | 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Open to Conference Attendees Only
Healthcare Providers Only Roundtable Part II
Executive Director, Facilities Planning, Design and Construction, CEDARS-SINAI
Associate Vice President, UK HealthCare Facilities Planning
Vice President, Facility Planning, Design & Construction, Catholic Health
Executive Director, Planning and Design, BJC HealthCare
For the fourth year, we are offering the Healthcare Providers Only Roundtable. The purpose of this roundtable is to create an environment for individuals employed by a hospital or healthcare system who oversee capital construction projects to gather and openly exchange ideas.
In past years, we have discussed the following topics:
- Departmental organizational structure and administration
- Departmental services and standards
- Management of information
- Professional services, contracts and project execution
- Department organization; staffing metrics; relationships with other departments
- Standards – what, why and how; role in branding
- Diversity & Inclusion – what are people doing with their consultants; do you have a program
This year we are looking for input from healthcare providers on topics they would like to discuss.
This session will run from 1:45 pm to 4:00 pm with no break.
This session will only be open to those attendees employed by hospitals or health care systems. Information on how to sign up for this session will be sent to paid registrants who are employed by a hospital or health care system. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org