Jeremy Fortier FACHE SASHE PMP CHC LEED AP
Development & Construction Insight, LLC
Outside of a 20+ year career, Jeremy also is blessed with a wonderful family representing the “Big Rocks” in his life. The Fortier family enjoys Camping and the outdoors, a wide variety of reading, movies, chauffeuring to and from athletic events, spoiling their shelter dogs, and preparing for the Zombie apocalypse.
Healthcare Design Work
Jeremy’s role as a servant leader has taught him how to build high performing teams that successfully and consistently deliver a wide range of projects in healthcare settings. At DCI, Jeremy provides a well- rounded perspective into the needs of real estate and development services, hospital environment of care compliance, process management for project execution, sustainability, prefabrication, and driving a culture of continuous learning within the team. With a diverse client base of Ambulatory Surgery Center Operators, Hospitals, and Medical Office Developers, Jeremy serves the DCI team to best leverage skillsets and create cross functional teams to serve Owner’s specific needs. Jeremy strives to live the Steven Covey quote, “Treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers,” and finds that a well-served team serves the customer well.
Education & Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Environmental Engineering from the University of Iowa
- Masters of Project Management with Distinction from Keller Graduate School of Management
- Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives® (FACHE)
- ASHE Senior (SASHE) Status
- Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- LEED® accredited professional
- Toastmasters® Competent Communicator, Competent Leader
I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they’re not much bigger than two meters.