Tuesday, October 9, 2018 | 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Open to Conference Attendees Only
The Convergence Movement in Healthcare
Principal, Cannon Design
National Director - Healthcare, Transwestern
Director of Construction and Facilities Planning, Cook Children's Medical Center
Vice President of Healthcare Advisory Project Management & Construction Services, Transwestern
Healthcare is constantly changing due to its complexity. Delivery of healthcare has many players and is expanding as fast as the people it serves. Come join us to hear from 5 experts in the industry and to learn about our white paper facilitated by IMEG and Transwestern who collaborated with over 28 contributors from 23 organizations to address the following topics:
* Disruption in the delivery of healthcare
* Generational Consumption
* The Hot Buttons
* What facilities need to consider
* The Crystal Ball - Value based; Pay for Performance; Other?
All of us are involved in the delivery of healthcare in some capacity and the future demands more collaboration to deliver value while remaining focused on being fluid, efficient, and effective. As a world leader, the U.S. must find a way to help our patients access healthcare more proactively in a cost effective manner so that through early access, we can save money - giving our organizations more capital to invest in further technologies & facilities to continue to improve health for all.
1. Incorporate findings from the white paper and diverse healthcare perspectives to gain new insights for your firm.
2. Establish new approach to your firm's services and products based on key takeaways from contributors' perspectives.
3. Gain understanding of healthcare consumption by baby boomers, generation X, and millennials.
4. Enhanced perception of AI, retail health, etc. and where your firm can fit in.