Monday, September 18, 2017 | 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
Open to Conference Attendees Only
Big Data & Integrated Partnerships: Innovative Tools for Health Systems
Senior Vice President, Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
Chief Executive Officer, Real Estate Strategies, Inc.
Director of Business Development, Hoar Construction
In this highly interactive and visually rich session, the speakers will showcase the power of big data, predictive analytics, and integrated partnerships for creating, approving, and implementing Ambulatory Network Strategic Plans before opportunities disappear. The audience will be immersed in a case study highlighting Bon Secours Health System’s journey from Strategy Creation and Approval through Site Selection, Design & Construction.
Imagine utilizing predictive analytics and interactive mapping to quickly identify unsaturated market areas full of unmet patient demand, overlaying ideal payer mix projections, and forecasting the future financial success of new location long before a site has even been identified.
This session is intended for Healthcare Executives, Strategic Network Planners, Architects, Contractors, Program Managers, and anyone else interested in seeing the latest innovations and best practices in Strategic Planning, Site Selection, Design, & Construction.
1. Can best practices from retail or other industries, including the use of “big data” and predictive analytics, be applied to Ambulatory Network Strategic Planning?
2. What is the best way to build the confidence and consensus necessary for investment approval so expansion including Site Selection, Design, & Construction activities can commence?
3. What innovative construction tools and techniques can help providers capitalize on opportunities with greater speed to market and increased consistency in meeting project cost targets.
4. How can the various 3rd party partners across the spectrum of needs be seamlessly integrated in a way that creates efficient ambulatory networks and facilities of the future?
5. How can I elevate my strategic acumen to introduce innovative tools and techniques to help systems achieve their mission and deliver more convenient care to their community?